Participants in this program will learn to:
- Build self-awareness and understanding of what impact personal behavior has on others
- Manage your reactivity to others in moments of intensity
- Learn to communicate clearly and openly
- Respond quickly and thoughtfully in intense situations
- Take a clear stand on important issues while staying connected to colleagues with different points of view
- Contribute to the health of organizations and communities
This program is for individuals who play strategic roles in organizational settings—executives, managers, and staff in the private and public sectors seeking to learn advanced leadership skills designed to strengthen working relationships, increasing productivity. All of our workshops blend applied behavioral science skills with experiential learning methodology.
Email or call 425.968.3402 for more information.