This workshop uses experiential one-on-one or small group practice sessions to ensure that you leave the workshop ready to implement new, proven approaches for obtaining positive results in everyday communications with others.
- Learn to communicate with clarity, intention and confidence using specific, advanced communication skills
- Build self-awareness and understanding of what kind of impact individual communication styles have on others
- Manage personal reactivity to others in moments of intensity and seek, through inquiry and curiosity, to restore the flow of communication
- Learn which types of responses tend to escalate or de-escalate levels of intensity
- Identify typical communications responses to intense situations and practice alternate responses to achieve more useful results
This professional program is designed for all individuals—students, executives, managers, and employees in the private and public sectors—who wish to become more balanced and effective as communicators.
Email or call 425.968.3402 for more information.