MBA and DBA graduates will be able to apply their knowledge in the following areas:
- Leadership and organizational behavior
- Sustainable system design and transformation
- Economics and trends in global business
- Management strategies in human resources training, development, and knowledge
- Organizational systems analysis
- Technology, information systems, communications, and marketing
- Business development and entrepreneurism
Saybrook’s progressive approach to education incorporates modern, sustainable practices for business operations and management, equipping you with the skills and knowledge to lead organizations to thrive in the present and the future.
Saybrook University is committed to advancing a people-centered approach to improving the conditions of individuals and society. Students in the business administration programs will benefit from studying global systems through a humanistic lens to positively affect leadership and organizational development in for-profit, nonprofit, and government sectors.
Sustainable Social Impact Business Administration Programs
- Sustainable Social Impact Master of Business Administration
- Sustainable Social Impact Doctor of Business Administration