Participants will learn how to:
1. Improve their ability to anticipate and plan for a variety of crises;
2. Detect early warning signals that precede crises;
3. Design systems to contain crises;
4. Plan for worst-case scenarios;
5. Develop organizational learning practices that result in systemic crisis management.
Those completing a Certificate in Crisis Management will do a final project to (1) apply lessons learned to a real problem, or (2) create a crisis management plan for an organization or topic.
The workshop will be held on April 29-May 1, 2015 at the Renton City Hall Conference Center in Renton, Washington. For more details on this upcoming educational opportunity, you can follow the following link to review the workshop flyer.