Students attracted to careers like counseling are driven by their capacity to care deeply about the growth, development, and actualization of human potential. These very ideals are also the principles of humanistic psychology, the guiding force behind Saybrook University. Not every career enables you to be an active participant and contributor to another person’s transformation. The work is hard—it’s real and it’s raw—but the outcome of the work is the joy of witnessing a person in progress.
There is important work to be done, discover the programs that can prepare you for it and begin your application today.
Humanistic and Clinical Psychology
- M.A. Psychology
- Ph.D. Psychology
- Ph.D. Clinical Psychology
- Psychology Certificate Programs
- Clinical Psychology Certificate Programs
- M.D. Mind-Body Medicine
- Ph.D. Mind-Body Medicine
- Ph.D. Mind-Body Medicine, Healthcare Practice Specialization
- Ph.D. Mind-Body Medicine, Mindful Leadership in Healthcare Specialization
- Ph.D. Mind-Body Medicine, Specialization in Integrative Mental Health
- Ph.D. Mind-Body Medicine: Specialization in Integrative Wellness Coaching
- Ph.D. Mind-Body Medicine, Integrative and Functional Nutrition Specialization
- Mind-Body Medicine Certificate Programs